On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > > mode. Solution would be that I can select with a bounding box (as is done > > > in Icon mode) This does not work in any other modes... > > Michael / Alexxx ? > > Well in almost every app on most GUIs I tried multiple selection is being done > by Ctrl + LMB. I'm quite sure this is also what it should be according to the > style- > guides. Yeah but offering this rubber band mode in addition seems consistent and resonable to me. Regards, -- martin // Martin Konold, Stauffenbergstr. 107, 72074 Tuebingen, Germany // KDE: The most advanced GUI for a reliable OS.