Am Fri, 14 Apr 2000 schrieb Andreas Hochsteger: > Hi! > > > No, you can have more than 4. It's configured in > > ~/.kde/share/config/kwinrc's [Desktops] group with the key > > NumberOfDesktops. KControl modules are way behind ;-) > > > The button is to launch a fully graphical pager like KPager. > > Then of course it should stay where it is ;-) > > But it does nothing with my cvs from last week. > Did it change in the last time, or is there something more to configure? AFAIK its not iomplemented currently. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com