List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdelibs/kio/KRun: figuring out when the app finishes?
From:       Emily Ezust <gexcfxyy () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2000-04-13 21:31:38

Hi everyone,
Is there a way to find out in my calling program when the app
that I've used KRun to launch is finished? I noticed a signal
finished() in the header file but that seems to be emitted when KRun
finishes *starting* the app. I was kinda hoping for a KProcess
to watch or something, but no luck.

If someone has an alternate idea to suggest, please keep in mind
that I need to use the OpenWith dialog first to get the app name.

Thanks for reading,
 Emily.

--
Emily Ezust, emilye@corel.com