List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Major Konquror/kio/kookiejar bug (KDE 2)
From:       Mike Rolig <mrolig () macalester ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-12 18:10:09

Let me describe the what happened:

Locally I logged in through kdm ... just like normal

I left.

Later I ssh'd from another machine and used X11 forwarding and launched
konsole.  Everything is working great.

From konsole I launched konqueror.  I navigated to
http://my.netscape.com and followed the "sign-in" link.

From my vantage point konqi hung after being redirected.

I returned to my machine, where I was stilled logged in, and a dialog
was asking me weather I wanted to accept a  cookie from
ureg.netscape.com.

This dialog should have been displayed on the remote Xserver, not the
local one.....
--
Michael Rolig             < michael.rolig@iname.com >
Student @ Macalester College          St. Paul, Minn.