List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KToolBar bug
From:       Joachim Ansorg <Jockel123 () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-04-12 17:49:31

Hi!
Thanks for the answer.

Here's a small example (doing this in a KTMainWindow):

toolBar()->insertLined("Test", ID_PRESENTER_LINED, SIGNAL(returnPressed(const \
QString&)), this, SLOT(lineEditChanged(const QString&)), true, i18n("Edit line for \
the current key"), 150);

The error message looks like this

QPainter::begin: Cannot paint null pixmap
QPainter::setPen: Will be reset by begin()

After this the app crashes.

Thanks!
--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/