List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ADV: Domain Names go to the Dogs!
From:       Michael van der Westhuizen <michael () mudpuppies ! co ! za>
Date:       2000-04-11 9:11:00

> Thank you for your time.
>
> Marlo Newman
> Managing Director InternetRegistration.com
> E-mail: Marlo@InternetRegistration.com

You have just spammed a developers mailing list for a product developed by
(mainly) germans. Do you honestly think that it consoles the international
internet community that the law in California allows you to abuse our
resources?

Due to your trolling of the KDE site for mail addresses and your misuse of
*my* resource I will never register anything with you, and will strongly
recommend others to do the same.

Once again, I don't care if this is legal in California, I'm not an American.
I value my access to information, and I am disgusted by companies like yours
that insist on tainting the source of my information.

> This mail is in accordance with the California Business & Professions Code
> section 17538.4 and 17538.45 which you can view at
> caselaw.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcode.pl?code=CA&law=bpc&art=17530-17539.6

So what?

Michael

--
Michael van der Westhuizen