List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole ignores settings
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2000-04-09 21:59:51

Kurt Granroth wrote:

> dep wrote:
> > same problem here, and it comes down to this: no matter what options
> > are chosen, and no matter that they are saved, the default is what
> > returns on subsequent konsole starts.
>
> That's not 100% true.  AFAICT, it is only font size, schema, and
> window size that doesn't get properly loaded (they *are* properly
> saved).  You'll notice that the "Show <whatever>" settings work
> correctly as does the scrollbar...

Correct, the settings in konsolerc are ignored,

schema=/opt/kde2/share/apps/konsole/WhiteOnBlack.schema

(that's what I meant by saying "konsole ignores settings").

	Regards,
	  Thorsten Westheider

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /