List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: konsole ignores settings
From:       Lotzi Boloni <boloni () cs ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2000-04-09 21:36:51

> Well, it's very simple.
>
> 	o start konsole from kicker
> 	o choose
>
>             Options->Schema->White on Black
>
> 	o choose
>
> 	    Options->save Options
>
> 	o type
>
> 	    konsole &
>
> 	  in that instance of konsole
>
> 	o the new konsole instance displays
> 	  black text on white background
>
> Same applies for fonts etc.
>
> I got even more bugs with this version. Thought I'd give
> it a try and removed ~/.kde. Now I'm not able to set the
> desktop wallpaper any longer.

   Ok. The setting of the desktop wallpaper is not working for me from the
right click (the apply button is not notifying correctly kdesktop. Maybe
somebody will take care of this.

   However, konsole is working for me. kdelibs are about 2 days old but
I have the up-to-date console code, because I think that I modified it
last time.

   Kurt: you say that everything is saved fine but it is not loaded
correctly?

             Lotzi