List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konsole ignores settings
From:       Thorsten Westheider <thorsten.westheider () teleos-web ! de>
Date:       2000-04-09 11:50:35

Hi,

I'm just updating to today's cvs version. First thing I
noticed was that konsole doesn't restore it's configuration
settings (colors, fonts etc.).
Another, albeit older bug (since March 23rd or so): Desktop
icons are always arranged horizontally at startup, even if
they were arranged vertically on shutdown.
Maybe these two are related and only present on my machine.
Anyone else noticed those?

	Regards,
	  Thorsten Westheider

--
Dipl.-Phys. Thorsten Westheider     / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Im Schlingen 15                    / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /