List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Session Management Server README
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-04-07 9:24:44

> In addition, ksmserver propagates both its network address and its
> process id in ~/.KSMserver, similar to what the DCOP server does.  A

Does this work when having multiple parallel sessions? We have tried
to use KDE 1.1.2 in a multi-head XF86 setup and are fighting all sorts
of problems. Many applications are overwriting eachothers ~/.* or
~/.kde/.../* files. Can we try to resolve this for KDE 2.0?

Chris

--
KDE 'Color Outside the Lines'
http://www.kde.org