List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Socks 4/5 support in KDE?
From:       Andreas Hochsteger <e9625392 () student ! tuwien ! ac ! at>
Date:       2000-04-06 21:53:30

Hi!

I just browsed the kde-devel ML archive and found about 5 or 6 requests
for socks support during the last year.

Can you tell me if there has been done some work in this direction?
For me it would be very important, because I'm forced to use the socks
proxy of my University by my cable provider (otherwise they want me to pay
for each MB that I downloaded too much :-(

Thanks,

	Andreas Hochsteger