List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Controlling KMail
From:       Don Sanders <don () sanders ! org>
Date:       2000-04-04 0:06:50

I (or rather the KMail team) get a lot of requests for features but don't
have a lot of free time to implement them. This feature seems less important
than other features being worked on.

If you really want it implemented feel free to do it yourself and then submit
a patch. The KMail team reachable as kmail@kde.org would be happy for the
assistance.

BFN,
Don.