Hi, we are desperately looking for a team of 2 or more people for the Multimedia Market in Stuttgart (April 9 - April 12). We have a 9 square meter booth but no team yet. The booth is fitted with furniture, power and internet connection. So if you are interested please contact me immediately. For the same venue we also need 2 speakers that can do a 20 minute presentation about KDE. Topic, KDE 2.0 and related technologies. We have already material that can be reused. Again, if you are interested, please contact me immediately. Travel and lodging will be provided. Details still need to be discussed. Chris -- KDE 'Color Outside the Lines' http://www.kde.org