On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 04:49:26PM +0200, Matthias Elter wrote: Hi, > > 1. Geometry management: > > New kcontrol doesn't restrict minimal size of the > > window to be no less than minimal size of the module. > > If I open a module which is bigger than kcontrol > > window the window is not resized to accomodate the new > > size. > > I made a patch for the old kcontrol to obey minimal > > size. Did this behaviour has been changed > > intentionally? Any plans to restrict minimal size > > again? > > It perhaps is a matter of personal taste but I did not like the kcontrol > toplevel window to resize based on the modules sizeHints. I'm going to > discuss this with mhk. yes, I didn't like it either. It's especially annoying on smaller displays, when some module doesn't fit on the screen and you Carsten Pfeiffer -- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/