List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KWM ignoring settings for middle-mouse
From:       Toivo Pedaste <toivo () ucs ! uwa ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-03-31 2:20:32

In local.kde.devel you write:

>#if mosfet
>> Speaking of standard mouse actions, I tried to switch from RiscOS to
>> another decoration style and had to edit kwinrc because the RMB menu
>> isn't there.

>Try the MMB. That's theming for you ;)

Does the RMB menu change the decoration just for that window, or
for all windows? As far a as user interface design is concerned
I would expect global window decoration changing to happend in
kcontrol and something popped up from the window to apply just
to that window.

--
 Toivo Pedaste                        Email:  toivo@ucs.uwa.edu.au
 University Computing Services,       Phone:  +61 8 9 380 2605