List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The BII style for KWin
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-03-30 23:03:59

This patch does rock :)

I got a real kick out of holding down the shift button and moving the
titlebar back and forth ;-) Cool addition.

It's in there now. Sorry it took a few days, I took a break from KWin
after last weekend work.

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org