List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Changes in KMail and *Warning*
From:       Per Wigren <wigren () home ! se>
Date:       2000-03-30 17:48:26

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Sven Radej wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Composer in KMail is ported to XMLGui. There are some problems with  wrong
> icons, but that will be fixed soon.
>
> WARNING: Composer inherits only KTMainWindow now. If you close reader and
>          there is/are composer(s) is opened, closing reader will *quit* the
>          application, and you might lose your mail(s) in composer(s).
>          IŽll port reader to XMLGui an pure KTMainWindow as soon as
>          possible, and fix this. Also, some DCOP changes are underway,
>          so be carefull if you use KMail for serious work.
>  --
> Sven Radej      radej@kde.org
> KDE developer   Visit http://www.kde.org

That sounds great!
I use KMail (1.1.38) everyday and I love it, except for crashing when open
very long mails (like 200k+ text)... :(

My #1 wish is threaded sorting and #2 is "directories"  holding mailfolders
so that I doesn't say both "KDE" and "KDE child -> kde-devel" when I move
mail (if you know what I mean:)

Regards, Per Wigren