List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n--quite OT
From:       mh <moloch () nikocity ! de>
Date:       2000-03-30 16:42:22

Hi,
sorry for this stupid and a bit OT question.
I'm in the situation that I want to translate some pretty special
technical terms (German->English...for a little app I'm working on).
All my dictionaries fail. Does someone know about a web based dictionary
(or a list) that could be helpful?
(btw--for germans-- I'm talking about technical terms like
"Nullauftriebswinkel,Dickenrücklage,Wölbungsrücklage,Profilpolaren"...)
Thanks a lot!
Michael