Am Thu, 30 Mar 2000 schrieb Jono Bacon: > Hello all, > > I have been using the KDE2 snapshots and patches to > keep my home, non-connected system up to date. I seem > to be having lots of patching problems. > > The problems I am having at the moment are with > kdebase. When compiling kdebase I seem to get errors > that it can't find header files that I have got. My > envoirenmental variables QTDIR, KDEDIR, PATH and > library paths are set correctly as well. I dont know what the problem here is. Can you provide is with more details ? e.g the error output ? > When I compile I don't do a 'make -f Makefile.cvs' > before ./configure. Should I do this ? I tested this and when a 'make -f Makefile.cvs' is made no diff can be patched in anymore because the Makefile.in's differ. Dont know if this is a real problem or not. IMO it would be a very good step to let the user make the 'make -f Makefile.cvs' and make diff only from the raw cvs checkouts. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com