List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Patching up KDE2 Snapshots
From:       Jono Bacon <jonobaconlists () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2000-03-30 15:45:51

Hello all,

I have been using the KDE2 snapshots and patches to
keep my home, non-connected system up to date. I seem
to be having lots of patching problems.

The problems I am having at the moment are with
kdebase. When compiling kdebase I seem to get errors
that it can't find header files that I have got. My
envoirenmental variables QTDIR, KDEDIR, PATH and
library paths are set correctly as well.

When I compile I don't do a 'make -f Makefile.cvs'
before ./configure. Should I do this ?

Cheers,

        Jono

=====