List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Plotting Grafics
From:       Erico Rocha <erico () major07 ! gchemie ! uni-jena ! de>
Date:       2000-03-30 14:39:34

 have one problem and maybe you can help.

Actually I am working with Kdeveloper 1.1 and I would like to know if
there is one function already made that would plot one grafic in the
screen if I give one vector containing X  and Y values. If possible the
function should choose the best scale in order to the points fit on the
screen.

I would be very happy if you could give me some tips.

Thank' s for your attention

Erico