Am Thu, 30 Mar 2000 schrieb Ralf Nolden: > Hi, > > I found two things wrong/missing in kdebase´s documentation: > > kdebase/doc/kcontrol/kcmbell: Makefile.am: KDE_DOCS = kcontrol/kdisplay > (copy/paste error, should be kcontrol/kcmbell) > > kdebase/doc/kcontrol/kcmkdesu: Makefile.am is missing FIXED! Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com