On Wed, 29 Mar 2000, Robert D. Williams wrote: > I have not seen anyone report this unkind bug so here it goes. This bug has > been happening for about a month now. > > At random it seems when I click on the application button in Kicker, a File > File icon is added to kicker. Sometimes it happens 2 or 3 times in a row. It > is only the Find File icon that is added. > > Any ideas about this one? Was already discussed here. It's a bug in which a (wrong) drag/drop action is started when pressing and keeping (more than a few miliseconds) on the ^K icon. Afterwards, the association of RMB menus with icons is somehow broken until you click once outside the kicker. You have to click very briefly on the ^K in order to avoid the erroneous drop. I believe that nobody looked into this yet because seems large kicker rework is due soon. Cristian Tibirna