List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDELIBS freeze now April 3
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-29 19:55:07

I am pushing the freeze date for kdelibs back from Thursday March 30
(tomorrow) to Monday, April 3.  This will give us some needed time to
work on a few remaining issues.

I have a progress chart on the libraries up at:

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kdelibs-status.html

I put the things that need doing in the Notes section of each library.
Those need to be completed before the freeze.

HOWEVER, I might be missing things!  If there is *anything* that needs
doing before the freeze, let me know NOW!!!
           KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Unix