List:       kde-devel
Subject:    qt 2.1
From:       troy <jhtd () mts ! net>
Date:       2000-03-28 7:03:07

Hello:

I've noticed that qt 2.1 seems to have been released.  Can this be confirmed
or denied?  I checked the trolltech ftp site to no avail, however there are
multiple signs that it is complete...

1)  The most recent Magellan rsync asks for Qt 2.2 --

2)  The word beta has been removed from all files in qt-copy AFAICT .

Are we sticking to Qt 2.1 officially now, or shall I update to the next devel
snapshots?  I think I may have to to run MAgellan, however, will KDE itself
stay w/ Qt-devel?

Thanks for your time.

Troy