List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qvariant.h
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-26 3:28:34

Hi

su
<enter root password>
rm $KDEDIR/include/qvariant.h

Then retry the compile.

QVariant was once in qk (the qt fixes by qt), then was taken out but the
previously installed headers were never cleaned (if you don't do a
completely clean install, in a virgin system directory).

Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna@total.net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna@gch.ulaval.ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna
KDE contact - Canada :  tibirna@kde.org       : www.kde.org