On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Jono Bacon wrote: > --- Charles wrote: > > I've got a web based "most recent commits" thing at > > my site. > > It currently is limited to 20 commits.. but I can > > change that easily. > > This is *really* handy. A few suggestions though: > > * See if you can format the data a bit more easily. I'll see what I can do :). Hmm.. /me remembers the ereg function :) > > * Can you set it so whenever a commit is made it > automatically refreshes the window. This would be > handy because you can leave the page open in a window, > and whenever a commit is made you can see it > automatically refresh. This will be handy for updating > your sources when you see a bugfix or feature > commited. Probably not :) I could though, have it refresh every 10 seconds or so. > > * Could we set up a similer service as an application > for KDE or a kicker applet. I would code it myself but > I am currently not skilled enough (I am learning > *fast* though). A kicker applet would be particularly > useful. I will have a hack at it though, and see if I > can come up with anything. If anyone wishes to volunteer, they could, perhaps take advantage of the fact that everything is loaded into my SQL Server. *And* I can think of one way for my server to notify these applets of a new commit. if anyone wants to volunteer..... :) > > Cheers, > > Jono > > > > =====