List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: *** Update Qt-copy ***
From:       Daniel Schmitt <pnambic () kidata ! de>
Date:       2000-03-22 17:53:04

Greetings,

"Dirk A. Mueller" wrote:
> I updated qt-copy to 2.1beta3. [...]
> Alternatively, fetch it from
> ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/qt-x11-2.1.0-beta3.tar.gz

The version I got through cvsup from cvsup.kde.org 20 minutes ago
unfortunately doesn't compile. It breaks in kernel/qrichtext.cpp with a
number of missing functions, fields and operators on QTextCharFormat.

The tarball that came directly from troll didn't have that problem.
Additionally, a diff -r on the two trees produces well over 30,000 lines
of output.

Was I simply trying this too early, or is something amiss with the
repository behind cvsup?

Daniel.