List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Screensaver port ('The Matrix')
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-19 10:20:48

Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:

> > > And, of course, nobody can be told what the Matrix is...
> > >
> > That was surely not my point. But such "cool" things are usually only
> > fascinating for an inner circle. As long as you don't know you can hardly
> > share the beauty of a screensaver like xmatrix. And even telling someone
> > else "you know - it's from the movie" doesn't make it cool for the other
> > side.
>
> Yes, which is the point I'm making by using a quote from the movie... but
> you probably didn't see it, did you?

Well, I've seen in German, so quotes are always a bit tough to get :)
It took me a while to understand, that Queen's "There can only be one"
was about the movie - when they would have sung "Es kann nur einen geben",
it would have been easier ;-))

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.