List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Screensaver port ('The Matrix')
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-03-18 13:36:04

Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
>
> > "Martin R. Jones" wrote:
> > >
> > > None of these screensavers has any extra features, and there's
> > > no point maintaining them when they're better maintained elsewhere.
> > > I also wouldn't consider any of them so cool that a default
> > > KDE should include them (I think matrix may be cool enough
> > > though :-)
> > >
> > Just that only those knowing the movie have an idea what this should
> > be ;-)
>
> And, of course, nobody can be told what the Matrix is...

That was surely not my point. But such "cool" things are usually only
fascinating for an inner circle. As long as you don't know you can hardly
share the beauty of a screensaver like xmatrix. And even telling someone
else "you know - it's from the movie" doesn't make it cool for the other
side.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.