"Martin R. Jones" wrote: > > None of these screensavers has any extra features, and there's > no point maintaining them when they're better maintained elsewhere. > I also wouldn't consider any of them so cool that a default > KDE should include them (I think matrix may be cool enough > though :-) > Just that only those knowing the movie have an idea what this should be ;-) Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds