List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Making apps visible to ALT-TAB
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-03-18 9:03:15

I noticed a strange behaviour in the kdesnaphotf from 20000315, perhaps it
was already mentioned or it has been changed already, because it's a quite
old snapshot.

1) If I run XMMS for instance with KDE it appears in the taskbar, but I
cannot change to this app with ALT-TAB, its invisible to this dialog.

2) I'd like to display a window without borders, but it should be visible in
ALT-TAB and in the taskbar. I use the WFLAGS: WType_TopLevel |
WStyle_NoBorder|WStyle_Customize. What's wrong with that, the KTMainWindow
derived window disappears from the taskbar and from ALT-TAB.

Regards,
Joseph WENNINGER