List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdelibs/arts/qtmcop doesn't link, missing USER_LDFLAGS
From:       Vallo Kallaste <vallo () matti ! ee>
Date:       2000-03-17 17:01:54

Hi !

I'm FreeBSD user running latest -current, I have several libraries
compiled from the ports system, including libpng, so I included options
--with-extra-includes=/usr/local/include and
--with-extra-libraries=/usr/local/lib.
All is well, the libraries were recognized, but Makefile in the
abovementioned folder miss $(USER_LDFLAGS) in the link stage and linker
complains about missing -lpng, doesn't link. Please fix, um, Makefile.in
I guess, right?

For feedback and such please use reply-to address, I'm not subscribed to
any of kde lists.

Thanks
--

Vallo Kallaste