Thorsten Westheider wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > > Well, I did the port once long time ago (like 6-7 months) and I even > > > > commited it. But then it turned out people didn't want it there. Reason? > > > > Thanks to Martin Jones, KDE-2 supports excellently the native jwz (and > > > > collab) screensaver hacks. So, it's just a matter of getting the original > > > > installed. > > > > > > Oops? Already committed it, hoping it does not hit a nerve... > > > > > Well, in fact it does. Feel free to write to jwz ;) > > What is the benefit of doubling code if installing xscreensaver gives you > > even more? > > Uh, come on Stefan, what's KDE specific on the screen savers > that are already in the repository? I've seen most of them > when I was running fvwm quite some time ago (and some are still > as ugly as they were then)... Yes, that's true. We should remove even more instead of doubling even more. Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds