Thorsten Westheider wrote: > > Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > > > On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Thorsten Westheider wrote: > > > > > Hi folks, > > > > > > saw the 'Matrix' screensaver on CeBIT and finally had some > > > time to locate sources in the web. I'm porting it to > > > KDE 2.0 right now (seems to work already). > > > However, it doesn't show up in the Control Center. > > > Any hint on what I have to do in addition? > > > > > > Regards, > > > Thorsten Westheider > > > > Well, I did the port once long time ago (like 6-7 months) and I even > > commited it. But then it turned out people didn't want it there. Reason? > > Thanks to Martin Jones, KDE-2 supports excellently the native jwz (and > > collab) screensaver hacks. So, it's just a matter of getting the original > > installed. > > Oops? Already committed it, hoping it does not hit a nerve... > Well, in fact it does. Feel free to write to jwz ;) What is the benefit of doubling code if installing xscreensaver gives you even more? Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds