Thorsten Westheider wrote: > > Hi folks, > > saw the 'Matrix' screensaver on CeBIT and finally had some > time to locate sources in the web. I'm porting it to > KDE 2.0 right now (seems to work already). > However, it doesn't show up in the Control Center. > Any hint on what I have to do in addition? > You don't need to port that. Just install xscreensaver and run kappfinder and voila - you get about 100 free KDE screen savers. Greetings, Stephan -- Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler. zdnet.com about Torvalds