List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Screensaver port ('The Matrix')
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       2000-03-17 0:00:39

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Thorsten Westheider wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> saw the 'Matrix' screensaver on CeBIT and finally had some
> time to locate sources in the web. I'm porting it to
> KDE 2.0 right now (seems to work already).
> However, it doesn't show up in the Control Center.
> Any hint on what I have to do in addition?
>
> 	Regards,
> 	  Thorsten Westheider

Well, I did the port once long time ago (like 6-7 months) and I even
commited it. But then it turned out people didn't want it there. Reason?
Thanks to Martin Jones, KDE-2 supports excellently the native jwz (and
collab) screensaver hacks. So, it's just a matter of getting the original
installed.

Cristian Tibirna