List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The auto-cache feature I asked about...
From:       George Russell <george.russell () clara ! net>
Date:       2000-03-16 20:39:16

Try wwwoffle at www.gedanken.demon.co.uk for a ftp / http / finger proxy
server / cache which is intended for www(offline)exploring . Does recursive
fetching / dated or sized purges / substitutes 1x1 gif for ads / blocks hosts
/ selective downloads etc.

Its adminned via config file, html frontend (works nice with KFM), or 3rd
party GUI's - there was a koffle kcontrol thin for KDE 1.1.x sometime back,
and bringing it to KDE 2 would be nice.

I hope I got the gist of the discussion.
George Russell
--
One ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.
                                 Lord of the Rings,     J.R.R.Tolkien