List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: default toolbar icon size
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-03-16 3:37:47

Chris Lee wrote:

> > There will always be icons that are a bit smaller or larger
>
> Gotta tell you, not for our core KDE apps there won't be. I'm joining
> the artists' team as soon as I'm done with the Konqueror web site, and
That web site is really great btw! Didnīt know that Konqy is that damn
cool!;)
Really good promotion!

> I'm going to be so anal about little things like that that it's not even
> funny. We *will* have a standard set of icons, and they *will* be all
> the same size as eachother within the size brackets: eg, all the "small"
> icons *will* be 16x16, and the mediums *will* be 20x20.
Well, I had more the few hundred kde apps out there in mind. Where many
will need icons that arenīt part of the standard set.

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology

"Beware the woods at night, beware the lunar light!"