#if Pete Goodliffe > Hi, > > Does anyone have any experience of using the STL with KDE? > > I'm writing an application that uses a library based on the STL > (developing on a Linux platform, compiling with gcc 2.95.2). > > I'm currently getting hairy conflicts between Qt and the STL - for example: > > WHATEVER/iomanip.h: In function 'class smanip setfill(int)': > new declaration 'class smanip setfill(int)' > WHATEVER/qtextstream.h:312: ambiguates old declaration > 'class QTSManip setfill(int)' > > Any experience or work arounds will be gratefully received! qtextstream.h: // These will go away in Qt 3.0, as they conflict with std libs // // If you get conflicts now, #define QT_ALTERNATE_QTSMANIP before // including this file. Does defining QT_ALTERNATE_QTSMANIP help ? Rik