List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hiding Decoration of a ktmainwindow
From:       "Joseph WENNINGER" <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-03-11 18:28:04

I tried the flags WType_TopLevel | WStyle_NoBorder|WStyle_Customize but my
problem is the window is not shown in the taskbar and I can't change to it
with Alt-Tab. I haven't found a flag, which makes the window visible in the
taskbar, but hides the border around the window. The moment I use
WStyle_Customize the window disappears from the taskarea.

I use yesterdays shapshot.

Perhaps somebody can help!

Regards,
Joseph WENNINGER