List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: notice recurring issue
From:       "David D.W. Downey" <ddowney () netice ! dynip ! com>
Date:       2000-03-11 0:41:06

> In the last 24 hours you posted about 30 or more messages. Could you
> please
> stop making such noice? This mailing list is about development not about
> "hey, I have a problem". It's not that we don't want KDE to be
> compilable,
> but it doesn't help if you write a mail about every fucking warning out
> there.

My purpose is to find out what is to be expevcted and what is not. I've
reported problems with the CVS tree and compilation issues that were fixed
BECAUSE i posted about them. My sole intent was to find out what was to be
expected in the development process as I am learning on the fly.

Would you have me go through thinking these were normal and then when
stuff dies or blows up i go back to my normal haunts and then explain that
KDE2 is trash and "You can forget about THAT peice of software working any
time soon."

Admittedly there have been a few posts I could have avoided, but these
were done in my care to make sure that I am doing things right and not
incorrectly judging things for mistakes that could well be of my own
making.

BUT, I shall take heed and attempt to limit my posts. If something bombs
out then, oh well. Who knows if it was me or the software. ::shrug::

--
David D.W. Downey
Red Hat Certified Engineer