List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Hiding Decoration of a ktmainwindow
From:       Ralf Nolden <rnolden () kdevelop ! de>
Date:       2000-03-09 20:51:15

> Joseph WENNINGER wrote:
>
> I'm using KDE 2
>
> Can the decoration be hidden without the KWIN class, because I can't
> find a command yet, but other applications e.g the gnome XMMS have no
> decoration, is there any low-level command ?
>
> Regards,
> Joseph WENNINGER

Hi Joseph,

if you need a borderless widget (which is what I guess what you mean by
a window without decoration), you have to set the wflags of your widget
in the constructor (or in your constructor call) with

WStyle_NoBorder|WStyle_Customize

That is how I did it in KDevelop for the startlogo.

Ralf
--
Ralf Nolden

Ardennenstr. 41