Am Thu, 09 Mar 2000 schrieb Hummel, Timo: > >Looks like it's have to be said again: the problem is not WHAT to do while > >the program is loading, the problem is that there is no way to know if the > >program is loading! > > Then the program itself needs to indicate that the program is loading. > This should be no problem, and maybe this could be realized by changing > the KApplication class. As I metioned in a post earlier, the same > mechanism could be used to create a hook which is called when the > application crashes (SIGSEGFAULT or such). That would be KDE-specific and does not works with non-KDE-apps. Ciao, Michael -- koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de http://heaven.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch To me vi is Zen. To use vi is to practice zen. Every command is a koan. Profound to the user, unintelligible to the uninitiated. You discover truth everytime you use it. -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com