List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: visibility?
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       2000-03-07 16:05:02

If we're talking about Kicker - how about this simple idea (I did this idea
long time ago on my Atari ST back then)

A simple LED which changes it colours:

Bright Red (means) Loading..
Dark Red (doing nothing) ... Machine is idle..
Yellow - Segmentation fault..

What do u think? (and please - flames to /dev/null)

Hetz

At 16:53 07/03/2000 +0100, aleXXX wrote:
>On Die, 07 Mär 2000, David Faure wrote:
> >
> > David, who indeed hopes to see a solution come up for the visual
> > feedback when starting an app - anything, even the kpanel2 led
> > was better than current situation (i.e. nothing).
>
>Wasn't there something like "display an indication in kicker that an app is
>
>Bye
>Alex
>
>P.S. no, I don't volunteer, I have neither time nor any idea how to do this
>--
>If they say it's necessary to be disciplined and trained
>To transform their new ideas into history and pain
>Simply say no
>Just let them feel you disagree

Hetz Ben Hamo
Sys. Admin.