List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: visibility? (Babylon)
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       2000-03-07 14:54:04

Speaking of Babylon - this is an Israeli Product and I live in Israel, and
I talked to the company who make it and I showed them some screenshots -
and they were impressed..

Regarding a client (which probably would be for KDE only) - the wait for
final release of KDE 2.0 to write one (but its not sure yet)

Hetz

At 15:51 07/03/2000 +0100, Franz Sirl wrote:
>> > poof ? :) Different languages, same onomatopoeias ;-)
>>
>>Same what ?
>>
>>Alex
>>Wondering what funny words exist...
>>(is it "lautmalende Worte" in german ?)
>
>Yes, Babylon lists "Wortmalerei, Lautmalerei, Lautnachahmung, Onomatopöie"
>and reminded me that a KDE client for Babylon would be a nice thing to
>have :-).
>
>Franz.

Hetz Ben Hamo
Sys. Admin.