On Tue, 07 Mar 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: >Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: >> >> Come on Stephan - Look at Mac, Windows - whenever u double click on >Oh - the great list of single user systems. Does it appear on BeOS too? > >> something to run - something appears.. My suggestion is at least some note >> on the task bar "Loading..." or something will be good... >Sure - you're welcome > >Honestly: I think, Rik already implemented a bit of this. But it's not >as easy as one may think - check the archive. How many threads have been discussing this topic :) anyway: I have yet to see what has been done (where is it?) Is the problem that one can't get this to work 100% on non KDE programs? Well, then I think we should simply ignore the problem and implement it in KDE and skip the rest. -- Espen Sand