List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Krash
From:       Joshua Bauguss <jbauguss () unm ! edu>
Date:       2000-03-07 2:39:40

Hi.  I have a request.  I loaded Krash a couple weeks ago and was taken
aback by how great KDE2 is looking.  I was so enthused I decided to try
and grab the CVS version. However, I couldn't get much of the stuff to
work in the CVS.  Basically, only the core components installed
correctly.  I'm wondering if now would be a good time to talk about
Krash2 leading up to KDE2.  It could be usable enough so that some
people like me who want to contribute to KDE could report bugs and
possibly help squash them.

Just a request.  I know you guys are incredibly busy.

    Josh Bauguss
    josh@web-galleries.com