List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Embedding a file dialog
From:       p_george <p_george () club-internet ! fr>
Date:       2000-03-05 21:05:27

I would like to make a dialog box with a widget in it to allow the
choice of a directory.

Does something already exists for this in Qt or KDE ?

Among other things, I tried to make a 'new QFileDialog' with a widget as
parent that exists in a dialog, but without success (it seems normal not
to be able to construct a dialog box within another dialog box).