List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE, Gnome, Koffice, Goffice and more
From:       Charles <charles () altair ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-03-03 6:25:08

Sorry I took so long to answer..

Anyway, yes, this looks really cool.  Once everything is off the ground, I'll
surely contact these guys.

And once again, it does look cool.  I still see a limitation of content at the
site that's being referred to, but it also seems a recent project..

-Charles

--
A shaft (an SI unit) is a measure of suckiness.  A single shaft is how
much a certain company in Redmond, Washington sucks.  A shaft is